Pure Motivation...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Packing for the Show

Well, I'm busy getting last minute things together. So glad I took this week off from work because I have been non-stop. Between beautifying myself, running errands, packing, and cleaning for family to stay here....well, I'm glad I have the extra time and no stress from work!!!!

So, packing....here are some of the things I have to bring to the show!

1. The obvious: Suit, jewelry, shoes

2. Food. Duh. But you have to bring it all prepared because you will be in a hotel and at the civic center.

3. Supplements. Duh again.

4. Bikini Bite - this is what glues your suit to your ass. I'm not sure if the backstage crew will have it or not, so I'm bringing mine.

5. other tanning products. I'm getting spray tanned there on site. No need to bring tanning stuff, but I do have a "muscle sheen" that I will be putting on so I'm bringing it.

6. Makeup/Hair Stuff - not going to really be needing this other than for touch ups. I have professional hair and makeup getting done at 6am on Saturday. So I'm bringing this in case I am backstage and need something.

7. Sheets/Towels - you will get tanning product all over the hotel stuff and then you will be charged. So I'm bringing my own.

8. Resistance Band - to pump up before stepping on stage

9. Scissors/Glue/Rhinestones/sewing kit - you never know...hopefully my suit holds up but this would be good to have in case of an emergency

10. Camera - for backstage action

11. NPC Card - just in case I need to prove I can compete

12. Magazine/i-pod - to entertain myself backstage

13. Sweat suit/flip flops - you have to wear long sleeves and long pants after you get tanned so you don't leave any weird marks on yourself. So I am bringing quite a few pairs of dark loose clothing (and yes, I have to go commando in them!)

14. Towels: 1 big and 1 small - these are for backstage. small one is in case I need to wipe my face. Large one is to sit on.

15. Cell phone fully charge - will need to text Amy and let her know what is going on!

16. Yummy food for after the show!!!!

That is the gist of it. Of course I always freak out and I'm packing a whole heck of a lot more than I need to I think. That is just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment